At Property Guard Master, we pride ourselves on being experts on all things that protect your home and ensure that you live in a safe environment. That includes the air that you breathe!
We strongly believe that you should have the best whole house air purifier in your home to ensure that the air is free of toxins and pollen.
We’ve poured over the latest research and looked at hundreds of whole house air purifier reviews to find the seven best options that you can purchase today. When we analyzed the best whole house air purifiers on the market we looked at things like the size of the air purifier, the airflow, room coverage and the type of filtration the unit uses.
You don’t want to purchase a sub-par whole-home air purifier. These units can be expensive and if you’re not buying the best on the market, you’re wasting your money and exposing your loved ones to allergens and toxins that are easily removed.
After reading this article, you’ll have the tools to decide which features are must-haves and which of these units is the best for your home.
- 1 Our Recommended Whole House Air Purifiers
- 2 7 Best Whole House Air Purifiers:
- 2.1 1. Coway Airmega 400 Smart Air Purifier with 1,560 sq. ft. Coverage
- 2.2 2. Alen BreatheSmart Classic Customizable Air Purifier with HEPA-Pure Filter for Dust, Dander and Pollen Allergies
- 2.3 3. Ivation Ozone Generator Air Purifier, Ionizer & Deodorizer
- 2.4 4. RabbitAir BioGS 2.0 Ultra Quiet HEPA Air Purifier
- 2.5 5. Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover
- 2.6 6. pureAir 3000 Whole Home Air Purifier by GreenTech Environmental
- 2.7 7. Soltek Air 3500 Pro 6-Stage Whole House Air Purifier and Sanitizer
- 3 Tips on Choosing a Whole House Air Purifier
- 4 Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Whole House Air Purifier
- 5 Whole House Air Purifier FAQ
- 6 Making The Decision
Our Recommended Whole House Air Purifiers
- Our Rating
- Coverage 1,560 sq. ft.
Filters Washable Pre-Filter+Max2 Filter Set(Activated Carbon+Green True HEPA)
Noise Level - 22~52 dB
- Our Rating
- Coverage Area: 1100 Square Feet
Power Consumption on Highest Settings: 36 Watts
120v Power Supply
7 Best Whole House Air Purifiers:
Tips on Choosing a Whole House Air Purifier
- Make sure that you are choosing a purifier that will clean the air in your whole home. If you are choosing a unit that only cleans an area smaller than your home, you won’t notice results and will likely still see dust and experience allergy symptoms.
- Decide what filter is best for you. HEPA filters are widely regarded as some of the best in the industry as they capture even the most minute pathogens and particles in the air. Ozone filters are extremely powerful at cleaning the air, but they can be harsh and cause nausea if you’re home while the system is running.
- Know how loud the unit is. Especially if you’re planning on keeping the unit in your bedroom, you’ll want to make sure it either emits a white noise or is very quiet. Additionally, consider the lights on the unit too. They might keep you up if they are very bright!
Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Whole House Air Purifier
There are many features that you can get on your air purifier but depending on how much you want to spend and how large your home is, you can save some money by purchasing a unit with only the features you need. Consider how much you need the features below.
Whole House Air Purifier FAQ
Making The Decision
After reading this article, you’ve got more than enough information and education on how to choose the best whole house air purifier for your home.
An air purifier will help you significantly improve the health of those living in your home and will make your home a safer, more enjoyable place to be, so it is a necessary purchase. It is also not one to be taken lightly.
After reading these whole-house air purifier reviews, we hope that you’ve been able to select a unit that is good for your home and within the parameters of what your family is looking for to improve overall health.