Wall safes are a terrific way to protect your most prized valuables without taking up floor space.
Easily installed within walls, the best wall safe will have two methods of entry and plenty of interior space. We’re here to direct you to the best of the best wall safes on the market.
Eyeing each product for its method of locking, steel thickness, dimensions, etc., we’ve created a comprehensive list of the ten best models available. Let’s check out our top recommendations before diving into the full list.
- 1 10 Top Rated Wall Safes for the Money:
- 1.1 1. Paragon Lock & Safe 7750 Electronic Wall Safe
- 1.2 2. Barska Biometric Fingerprint Security Wall Safe
- 1.3 3. Paragon Lock & Safe 7725 Flat Electronic Wall Safe
- 1.4 4. Protex PWS-1814E Electronic Keypad Wall Safe
- 1.5 5. First Watch – High Security Steel Wall Safe
- 1.6 6. Paragon Lock & Safe 7700 Flat Electronic Wall Safe
- 1.7 7. V-Line Quick Vault Locking Storage
- 1.8 8. Stack-On PWS-15522 Wall Safe with Electronic Lock
- 1.9 9. BUYaSafe WES2113-DF Fire Resistant Electronic Wall Safe
- 1.10 10. Protex Safe Fingerprint Wall Safe
- 2 Factors to Consider When Buying Wall Safes
- 3 Conclusion
Our Top Recommended Wall Safes
- Our top recommended wall safe is the Paragon Lock & Safe 7750 Electronic Wall Safe. This safe is heavy-duty, and heavy, and comes with a long-term, 10 year warranty. The hinges are tamper-proof and you’re able to open the safe with a pin or keys.
- Our next top recommendation is the Barska Biometric Fingerprint Security Wall Safe. This model is approved safe by the Department of Justice and comes equipped with a biometric fingerprint reader. The Barska model comes with all necessary mounting hardware, AA batteries for the locking mechanism/fingerprint reader, and keys for backup entry.
- Our third and final top recommendation before diving into the full list is the Paragon Lock & Safe 7725 Flat Electronic Wall Safe. Like the previously mentioned Paragon model, this model is heavy-duty and heavy itself. It’s also nearly identical in its features to the previous Paragon, including the 10 year warranty. The main difference is a slight difference in the locking mechanism and the unit is black.
10 Top Rated Wall Safes for the Money:
Factors to Consider When Buying Wall Safes
The following is a list of factors to consider when buying a home wall safe:
In conclusion, the best wall safe on the market is the Paragon 7750 model. This unit is heavy, comes with a long-term, 10 year warranty, and has tamper-proof hinges for ultra protection. If this model isn’t to your liking, perhaps you can entertain the Barska Biometric Fingerprint Security Wall Safe. This unit utilizes fingerprint reading technology for the highest form of personal security and is even approved safe by the Department of Justice. Of course, there are plenty of varying models on the market you can choose from, as the reviews help to show.
No matter which model of wall safe you choose to entertain, be sure that it covers your bases and is at least comparable in its features to models found here on the list. There’s never been a better time than the present to start protecting your valuables, so get your wall safe today and keep your possessions protected