Truck drivers need various tools during their road trips, and GPS is one of the most important items. A GPS systems will help drivers get around traffic delays while keeping them and their products safely and securely arrive at their destination on time.
Missed turns and blocked roadways can cause major setbacks in deliveries, but a GPS will help drivers avoid that problem.
Choosing the best GPS for truck drivers can be a challenge, and that’s why we’ve studied all products to become experts.
We’ve analyzed features including screen size, road advisories, customized routing, and mounting capabilities. It’s paramount to buy the best truck GPS because it will help you get your load to its destination timely, safely, and securely.
A mediocre GPS will send you down the wrong path which could be very dangerous. This resource is full of relevant information that will help you with your decision.
- 1 Our Recommended GPS Systems for Truck
- 2 10 Best Truck GPS Systems:
- 2.1 1. TomTom VIA 1525TM 5-Inch GPS Navigation Device with Free Lifetime Traffic
- 2.2 2. Garmin RV 760LMT Portable GPS Navigator
- 2.3 3. Garmin dezl 770LMTHD 7-Inch Truck GPS Navigator
- 2.4 4. Rand McNally TND 540 5in GPS Truck
- 2.5 5. YoJetSing GPS Navigation for Car,Truck GPS 7 Inch HD GPS Navigator
- 2.6 6. Garmin DriveSmart 70 NA LMT GPS Navigator System with Lifetime Maps and Traffic
- 2.7 7. Rand McNally OverDryve 8 Pro 8in Truck GPS Tablet with Dash Cam and Bluetooth
- 2.8 8. Garmin dezl 580 LMT-S, Truck GPS Navigator with 5-inch Display
- 2.9 9. Rand McNally TND 740 IntelliRoute Truck Navigation GPS with 7″ HD Vibrant Display
- 2.10 10. TruckWay GPS – Pro Series Model 720 – Truck GPS 7″ Inch for Truck Drivers Navigation Lifetime North America Maps
- 3 How To Pick the Best Truck GPS System
- 4 Summary
Our Recommended GPS Systems for Truck
- Our Rating
- Touchscreen Display: 5 inch
Free Lifetime Map Updates
Lifetime Maps: North America (US-CAN-MX)
Mount: Reversible Integrated Mount
Spoken instructions in more than 30 different languages
- Our Rating
- Easy-to-read 7" display
Customized RV routing¹ for lower 48 states and Canada
RV trip planning and sharing
Lifetime map and traffic updates
Wireless backup camera compatible
- Our Rating
- Screen: 7-Inch
With free Lifetime Map and Traffic updates
Speed Limit Indicator
Bluetooth wireless technology and built-in microphone
Minimum 90-day warranty
10 Best Truck GPS Systems:
How To Pick the Best Truck GPS System
You now know what to look for when purchasing the best truck GPS it’s time to narrow down your options and buy your device. A GPS needs to be trustworthy for truck drivers because the majority of the time these drivers are traveling into unknown territory.
A wrong turn or unknown obstacle up ahead can cause a major delay and even an accident. That’s why it’s important to purchase a GPS that works properly and is very reliable. Get a device that will lead you to your destination safely and will always have an updated mapping system.
Remember to take a peek at the reviews of the GPS system you like the best. The features will help you make your choice, but see if other customers found it to be a success before you finalize your decision. If the reviews are great and the features are beneficial, go invest in your GPS navigation system right away.