Since there are many suppressor covers to choose from, selecting the right model can be difficult to accomplish. This guide will walk you through the best nine suppressor covers that can help you shoot easier and safer. It is crucial that suppressor covers fit snugly onto suppressors, be built to last and don’t melt under high temperatures.
Additionally, covers should also be aesthetically pleasing; a badly designed sleeve will not encourage shooters to shoot with it very often.
The following nine suppressor covers have been reviewed on these points. They excel in utility and can be great companions in the field or out in the range.
- 1 Our Recommended Suppressor Covers
- 2 9 Best Suppressor Covers on the Market Today:
- 2.1 1. Burn Proof Gear Suppressor Cover Heavy
- 2.2 2. Rifles Only MAD Suppressor Cover (OD Green)
- 2.3 3. Magpul Suppressor Cover Medium Coyote Tan
- 2.4 4. Rifles Only MAD Suppressor Cover (OD Green)
- 2.5 5. SLNCO SCOAC1979 Scow Suppressor Cover FDE Gun Stock Accessories
- 2.6 6. HTP Suppressor Cover (Coyote Brown)
- 2.7 7. Rifles Only HAD Suppressor Cover (Multicam)
- 2.8 8. Rifles Only MAD Suppressor Cover (OD Green)
- 2.9 9. Rifles Only MAD Suppressor Cover (Coyote Brown)
- 3 Conclusion
Our Recommended Suppressor Covers
- Our Rating
- Burn Proof Gear Suppressor Cover Medium.
Designed for 1.28 inch suppressors.
Flame retardant to 800 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Our Rating
- Rifles Only MAD 8.5″ Suppressor Cover.
Inner core can hold up to 3000 degrees Fahrenheit.
Compatible with 8.5 inch length suppressors.
- Our Rating
- Magpul Suppressor Cover 5.5″.
Rated polymer sleeve with a stainless steel heat-shield.
Handle’s temperatures pushing 1300 degrees Fahrenheit.
9 Best Suppressor Covers on the Market Today:
Covers are practically necessary to have if you plan to shoot with suppressors. After firing for only a few moments, suppressors become very hot and almost impossible to handle. By using a cover, you will be able to hold burning suppressors to keep yourself and other people safe.
These nine covers are excellent models to consider purchasing. They all function well to reduce heat mirages and allow you to handle hot suppressors; each one can make suppressed shooting safer and easier.
Consider shopping for a cover today. When your weapon is over 1000 degrees Fahrenheit, the best suppressor cover will let you handle it like a pro. Excess heat coming off your suppressor will have a harder time burning you or making you miss your shot.