Are you using the best speakers for your home theater or conference room projectors? Whether you are watching the latest movie in your living room or delivering a presentation for work, you want speakers that will pair seamlessly with your projector.
We’ve researched the best speaker systems for projectors to ensure that you will have the greatest quality sound to go with your high-quality video output. We analyzed various wired and wireless speakers for qualities such as durability, portability, power and sound quality.
This article will help you find the best speaker system for your home or office projector.
- 1 Our Recommended Wireless Projector Speakers
- 2 2020’s List of 13 Best Wireless Speakers for Projectors:
- 2.1 1. Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System
- 2.2 2. Yamaha YAS-207BL Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 2.3 3. Samsung 54 W RMS SWA-8500S 2.0 Speaker System
- 2.4 4. Nakamichi Shockwafe Ultra 9.2.4 Ch 1000W Dolby Atmos Soundbar
- 2.5 5. Enclave Audio CineHome HD 5.1 Wireless Audio Home Theater System
- 2.6 6. Bose Surround Speakers
- 2.7 7. LG SL6Y Channel High Resolution Audio Sound Bar
- 2.8 8. JBL Bar 5.1 4K Ultra HD 5.1-Channel Soundbar
- 2.9 9. GOgroove Bluetooth Tower Speaker with Built-in Subwoofer
- 2.10 10. LG LHD657 Bluetooth Multi Region Free 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker
- 2.11 11. Harman Kardon SoundSticks Wireless Bluetooth Enabled 2.1 Speaker System
- 2.12 12. Onkyo HT-S7800 5.1.2 Ch. Dolby Atmos Home Theater Package
- 2.13 13. Acoustic Audio AA5170 Home Theater
- 3 Factors to Consider When Buying Wireless Speakers for Projectors
- 4 Speakers for Projectors FAQ
- 5 Making The Decision
Our Recommended Wireless Projector Speakers
Here are our top three recommendations based on overall experience, look and ease of use and cost.
- Our Rating
- Speakers: 6
Power (total RMS): 500 watts
Ported subwoofer for deep bass: 8-inch driver
- Our Rating
- Sounds: woofers 4, tweeters 2
Power Rating: 200W total power
Subwoofer: 6 1/4 inch cone woofer
HDMI:1 in / 1 out, Digital Optical: 1 in, Analog Audio: 1 in
- Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System: This sound system is superior for your projector. With Dolby Digital sound and a 165 Watt subwoofer you are sure to get a theater-like experience in your home.
- JBL Bar 5.1 4K Ultra HD 5.1-Channel Soundbar with True Wireless Surround Speakers: The sleek look and versatility of this speaker system will give your home or office a modern look with a surround sound experience.
- GOgroove Bluetooth Tower Speaker with Built-in Subwoofer: This simple tower is the most affordable speaker on our list while still being a great wireless speaker for your projector setup.
2020’s List of 13 Best Wireless Speakers for Projectors:
Making The Decision
When shopping around for best speakers for outdoor projectors you want the best that will also stay in your budget. While every speaker on this list has its benefits, you want to consider intended use and cost into your consideration.
The Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System is one of the best systems on this list though it may be out of your price range. If that is the case, you can consider a more modest option like the GOgroove Bluetooth Tower Speaker with Built-in Subwoofer.
Consider if you plan to use it at home, in an office or outdoors when making your decision and consider room size when looking around.
Whatever your personal preferences, there is a speakers for projectors on this list for you! Take a look and find your perfect wireless speakers today!