Certain people are common targets for attackers, especially if you’re out alone quite often. Attackers will view your cane as a sign of weakness, but the good news is even if your cane is mainly a walking stick, it can also be a great line of defense.
In order to know which cane could possibly keep you safe and secure in the event of an emergency, we’ve researched all the walking sticks available. We took a deep look into features such as weight capacity, material, and handle type.
You need to purchase the best walking canes for self dense because they will hold your weight, last a longtime, and be strong enough to stop your attacker. An average can might break easily or be too weak to provide any protection. This resource has all the top options and information to help you decide which cane is best for you.
- 1 Our Recommended Self Defense Canes
- 2 9 Best Walking Canes For Self Defense on the Market Today:
- 2.1 1. Duro-MedWooden Self Defense Cane, Lightweight and Strong
- 2.2 2. United Cutlery UC2960 United M48 Self Defense Canes Kommando Survival Hammer
- 2.3 3. Carex Wooden Walking Cane-Round Handle Wood Self Defense Cane
- 2.4 4. Treasure Gurus Medieval Solid Brass Dragon Head Cane Walking Stick
- 2.5 5. Madison Collection Bavarian Mountain Walking Stick Self Defense Cane
- 2.6 6. Snake Eye Tactical Pewter Design Handle Walking Self Defense Cane
- 2.7 7. Walking Cane – Bubba STIK Texas Style Walking Stick Self Defense Cane
- 2.8 8. PS Products, 1 Milv Zap Covert Walking Self Defense Cane, Black
- 2.9 9. Self Defense Plain Jane Walking Cane – Secret Storage Inside
- 3 Basic Self Defense Cane Techniques
- 4 Factors to Consider When Buying a Self Defense Cane
- 5 Conclusion
Our Recommended Self Defense Canes
- Our Rating
- Duro-MedWooden Self Defense Cane, Lightweight and Strong.
Metal has been inserting for increased durability. FSA eligible.
Made in the USA this quality wooden cane has been stained and sealed
- Our Rating
- United Cutlery UC2960 United M48 Self Defense Canes Kommando Survival Hammer.
Made from quality material.
Handle is 30% fiberglass reinforced.
- Our Rating
- Carex Wooden Walking Cane – Round Handle Wood Self Defense Cane.
Sturdy cane supports up to 250 pounds.
This crane does not flake or crack so you’ll always have a grip you can trust.
9 Best Walking Canes For Self Defense on the Market Today:
Factors to Consider When Buying a Self Defense Cane
You have officially been equipped with the knowledge of the best canes for self-defense and it’s time to invest in your safety. Don’t base your decision solely on price. You need something that works for you. If you’re disabled permanently or temporarily, get something that supports your weight.
Also aim to get something you can control with ease. The heavier canes might be supportive but they also might be a challenge to use in self defense.
Always read the consumer reviews to see how others are managing with their canes. Stay away from the canes that reportedly break easy or are built for a costume play instead of actual self defense.
Now that you understand what you’re looking for and how to make the right choice, go and buy your cane and protect yourself from any potential attackers today!