What’s the point in using rechargeable batteries to save money if you end up getting crappy cells that have low power or won’t work at all? You need the best D-size rechargeable batteries. We spent a lot of time looking for that very thing, that way you get what you need right off the bat.
Let’s go. Check out the reviews to see which batteries will perform the best in your particular devices. Then read about what you should look for when shopping for rechargeable D cells on your own.
- 1 Reviews Of The Best Rechargeable D-size Batteries of 2020
- 1.1 1. EBL D Size Rechargeable Batteries D Cell 10000mah NiMH Battery
- 1.2 2. D Cell Batteries USB and Type-C Rechargeable Lithium Ion D Batteries
- 1.3 3. AmazonBasics D Cell Rechargeable Batteries 10000mAh Ni-MH (4-Pack)
- 1.4 4. Twharf D Cell Batteries 1.5V/5000mAh D Batteries Micro USB and Type-C Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- 1.5 5. D Cell Batteries – USB Rechargeable Lithium D Batteries – 1.5V / 4500mAh (2-Pack)
- 1.6 6. Rechargeable D Batteries 10,000mAh 8Pack – RayHom Rechargeable D Batteries
- 1.7 7. Odec D Cell Rechargeable Battery, 4-Pack 10000mAh Deep Cycle NiMH Battery Pack
- 1.8 8. BONAI Rechargeable D Cells 10,000mAh 1.2V Ni-MH High Capacity High Rate D Size Battery
- 1.9 9. Energizer Rechargeable D Batteries, NiMH, 2500 mAh, 2 count – Packaging May Vary
- 2 Factors To Consider When Buying The Best D-size Rechargeable Batteries
- 3 Conclusion
Our Top Recommended Rechargeable D Batteries
Here are our picks for the best D-cell rechargeable batteries in the three most important categories.
- Our Rating
- These are moderately priced, highly dependable batteries with great reviews.
They have 10,000 mAh of reserve power and can be recharged over 1,000 times.
The big pro is dependability.
- Our Rating
- These are recharged by plugging a mini-USB charger directly into the side of the battery.
They have half the reserve capacity of the EDLs.
They can also be recharged over 1,000 times, but they are twice the price.
The main advantage is that you don’t need an expensive charger to recharge them.
The disadvantage is price.
They cost twice as much as the EDLs and the AmazonBasics.
- Our Rating
- These are comparable to the EDLs in terms of reserve power and the number of times they can be recharged.
The main advantage here is price.
They are the cheapest, but they are not as dependable.
There have been reports of customers receiving bad batteries.
Reviews Of The Best Rechargeable D-size Batteries of 2020
Without further ado, here they are the best, along with their critical features, pros and cons and what people say about them.
Factors To Consider When Buying The Best D-size Rechargeable Batteries
Here are the three most important factors to think about when shopping for small, powerful rechargeable D batteries.
If you’re looking to go super cheap, we’d recommend AmazonBasics D cells. But if you’re willing to spend a little more for an extra layer of dependability, get the EDLs. But what about those cool USB-chargeable Fluvals? Go for them if you don’t have a charger and don’t want to buy one.
If you don’t want one of our picks, just make sure you get NiMHs or lithium-ions. Check out the mAh rating and lifespan before you buy.
Keep what you learned here in mind when you make your decision. Now you know how to do it. Go get yourself a pack of the best rechargeable D cell batteries