Shooting long range can get complicated, if not impossible, without the right accessories. If you want to take your hunting to the next level, then you need the best rangefinders for long distance shooting.
After spending hours researching and consulting with expert hunters, we discovered eight top-rated rangefinders you should add to your outdoor arsenal. Our extensive reviews and buyer’s guide that follow the reviews will give enough information to help you make your pick.
Now, let’s take a look at the eight best rangefinders in 2020.
- 1 8 Best Rangefinders for Long Range Shooting:
- 1.1 1. Vortex Optics Ranger Laser Rangefinders
- 1.2 2. Sig Sauer KILO1200 Laser Rangefinder
- 1.3 3. AOFAR Rangefinder for Hunting Archery
- 1.4 4. Bushnell Engage Hunting Laser Rangefinder
- 1.5 5. Leupold Rifleman Scope Base
- 1.6 6. Nikon RANGEX 4K Laser Rangefinders
- 1.7 7. LaserWorks Long Distance Hunting Rangefinder
- 1.8 8. Leupold RX-1600i TBR Laser Rangefinder
- 2 Factors to Consider When Buying Rangefinders for Long Range Shooting
- 3 Rangefinder Types: Which is Best for Shooting?
- 4 Long Range Rangefinders (FAQ)
- 5 Making the Decision
- Our Rating
- Magnification: 6x
Range Reflective: 9-1800 yds
Range Deer: 9-900 yds
- Our Rating
- 5 mm Angle Compensation
Reflective Target - 1600 yards
Non-Reflective Target - 600 yards
8 Best Rangefinders for Long Range Shooting:
Making the Decision
The best log range rangefinder can transform your long distance shooting, helping you land more consistent and accurate shots. We think the Vortex Optics Ranger Laser Rangefinder is the right choice in this case.
It features an illuminated reticle for low light conditions, precise readouts, and a durable construction that’s waterproof. The multiple modes are great for versatility’s sake, and the compact size makes it easy to carry around.
Whether you go with our number one pick or decide among the others in our list, a rangefinder is a worthy investment you should consider adding to your shooting gear.