You want a good projector, but you’re afraid you can’t find one in your price range, right? Well, we’re here to tell you that you can get one! Whether you want the best 1080p projectors under $ 500 or just a good one for office presentations, we’ve got you covered.
We looked at all available models under $500 and mercilessly culled the herd, getting rid of low-quality models and those with bad reputations. Keep reading. We’ll show you the best and teach you how to find a great one on your own in the buyer’s guide below the reviews.
Pay attention to the ones we think are the best out there. And be sure to read the buyer’s guide after this. We really want to teach you about the important factors to consider before you buy anything.
- 1 Comparison Table of Home Projectors
- 2 12 Best Home Projectors Under $500 on the Market Today:
- 2.1 1. Epson Home Cinema Projector
- 2.2 2. VANKYO LEISURE 3 Mini Projector for Home
- 2.3 3. YABER Native 1080P Full HD Video Projector
- 2.4 4. Projector, APEMAN Mini Portable Projector
- 2.5 5. BenQ MW535A 1080p Supported WXGA
- 2.6 6. Anker Nebula Capsule Max Wi-Fi Mini Projector for Home
- 2.7 7. Optoma HD243X 1080p Projector for Movies and Gaming
- 2.8 8. Mini Projector Upgraded Portable Video-Projector
- 2.9 9. APEMAN NM4 Portable Mini Projector for Home
- 2.10 10. Mini Projector, GooDee G500 HD Video Projector
- 2.11 11. ViewSonic Projector for Home and Office
- 2.12 12. Vamvo Ultra Mini Portable Projector for Outdoor 1080p
- 3 Factors To Consider When Buying A Home Projector Under $500
- 4 Projectors Under $500 FAQs
- 5 Conclusion
Comparison Table of Home Projectors
Our Top Recommended Projectors for Your Choice!
- Our Rating
- Resolution: 800×600
Brightness: 3,200 lumens
Throw: 3 to 32 feet
- Our Rating
- Native Resolution 800x480
Brightness: 3,600 lumens
Throw: 5 to 30 feet
12 Best Home Projectors Under $500 on the Market Today:
Factors To Consider When Buying A Home Projector Under $500
Projectors Under $500 FAQs
The Yaber Native 1080p projector is the best projectors under 500$. It offers a superior picture in actual 1080p resolution, which is rare in affordable projectors. If you need a projector with a throw of 15 feet or less, check out Epson’s VS250. It will give you a great picture in smaller rooms.
You gamers out there will love the bright colors and incredible lag of 16ms that Optima’s HD243X will put on your wall. You want the best movie projector under $500. It doesn’t seem to be an impossible dream anymore, does it? You know what you’re doing now. You know what to look for and what to avoid. You’ve seen the twelve best.
Every day you spend without a projector from this day forward is just a waste of time. There are some really good deals out there. Why wait any longer. You deserve it. Use what you’ve learned here and make your choice today