We have a fail-safe method for choosing the best projector for under 1000 dollars. Just learn what we have to teach you about the specs and pick a projector that meets all of your minimum requirements. How easy is that?
We studied what the specs are and what makes each one important. Then we ran all the projectors under 1000 dollars through the ringer. We were left with 12 that we feel good about recommending to you.
Let’s get to it. Read the reviews, then learn all about what makes an awesome projector.
- 1 Top 12 Projectors Under $1000 on the Market:
- 1.1 1. ViewSonic PX747-4K 4K Projector
- 1.2 2. Optoma HD243X 1080p Projector
- 1.3 3. AAXA 4K LED Home Projector
- 1.4 4. Nebula Capsule II Smart Mini Projector
- 1.5 5. Vankyo Leisure 3 Mini Projector
- 1.6 6. ViewSonic PA503S Projector For Home And Office
- 1.7 7. Epson 2150 Home Cinema Projector
- 1.8 8. Optoma GT1080HDR Short Throw Gaming Projector
- 1.9 9. Vamvo Ultra Mini Portable Projector
- 1.10 10. BenQ HT2150ST Short Throw Projector
- 1.11 11. Epson PowerLite 1781W WXGA Projector
- 1.12 12. ASUS P3B Portable LED Projector With Speakers
- 2 Factors To Consider When Buying A Projector Under $1000
- 3 Projectors Under $1000 FAQs
- 4 Conclusion
Our Top Recommended Projectors Under $1000
- Our Rating
- Resolution: 3840x2160 UHD
Throw: 3-38 feet
Connectivity: Dual HDMI
- Our Rating
- Resolution: 1920x1080
Connectivity: Dual HDMI, 3D sync port and 3.5mm audio in and out
Top 12 Projectors Under $1000 on the Market:
The ViewSonic PX747-4K 4K projector is the best all-around home projector under 1000 dollars. It gives the best image and has the greatest value.
Optoma’s HD243X can save you some money of you are OK with a lower resolution of 1080p.
For a tiny and totally portable projector, take a look at AAXA’s projector. It’s almost small enough to fit in your pocket.
Don’t wait until the prices go up. There’s some really awesome projectors out there for under $1000. Get one today.