Part of the trouble new parents face regarding travel is largely due to the inability to accommodate for their baby. Well, new parents, fear travel no more. With a portable cribs, you can be sure your baby has a safe, comfortable place to rest his/her head no matter where you decide to take a trip.
We’ve analyzed the various portable crib models on the market and compared them with one another to provide an informative list of characteristics to help you find the perfect crib for you and your child’s needs.
By comparing features such as construction material, durability, added accessories, etc., we’ve been able to tangibly make the distinction between worst and best portable crib on the market.
Only the best will do when it comes to the safety and comfort of your child. Read on to discover the best portable crib for your child’s days on the road!
- 1 Our Recommended Portable Cribs for Traveling
- 2 10 Best Portable Travel Cribs & Pack ‘n Playards on the Market:
- 2.1 1. MiClassic All mesh 2in1 Stationary&Rock Bassinet Travel Crib Portable
- 2.2 2. Lotus Travel Crib – Backpack Portable
- 2.3 3. BabyBjörn Travel Light Portable Crib
- 2.4 4. Joovy New Room2 Portable Playard Crib
- 2.5 5. Dream On Me 2 in 1 Portable Folding Stationary Side Crib
- 2.6 6. Dream On Me 2 in 1 Lightweight Folding Portable Stationary Side Crib
- 2.7 7. Portable Cribs Pack n Play On The Go Playard
- 2.8 8. Delta Children Folding Portable Mini Baby Crib
- 2.9 9. Mika Micky Bedside Sleeper Easy Folding Portable Crib
- 2.10 10. Graco Travel Lite Portable Crib
- 3 Tips on Choosing the Best Portable Cribs
- 4 Bottom Line
Our Recommended Portable Cribs for Traveling
10 Best Portable Travel Cribs & Pack ‘n Playards on the Market:
Tips on Choosing the Best Portable Cribs
In conclusion, the best portable crib for your child is one that will fit your infant/toddler for an extended period of time and will easily set up and break down for easy, quick travel. There is no best style of the crib is that there are multiple styles intended for multiple purposes.
The cribs that sit the mattress directly on the floor are probably the best cribs for your toddler to use for playing in addition to resting. However, which crib is best ultimately boils down to the places you intend to bring the crib and how you intend to use it.
For the traveling parents, the portable cribs that fold into a carrying bag are likely the ideal option. For those who need an additional crib to pull out at the grandparents’ or another relative’s home, the compacting style cribs that do not fold up are likely your best bet.
Regardless, the options on the market are phenomenal and they’ll all serve you well. So what are you waiting for? Get your new portable crib today.