Many of us may have thought that all Wi-Fi routers are made the same. However, this isn’t the case, as there’s quite a large difference between all of the models on the market. This may be because of the various factors you might need to look at, such as parental controls.
Naturally, this could make you wonder what the best home router with parental controls is. We’ve analyzed and tested countless models to try to find the best routers on the market. While there are hundreds of them to choose from, there are a few that performed much better than others.
- 1 Our Recommended Routers with Parental Controls
- 2 10 Best Parental Control Routers on the Market:
- 2.1 1. TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router – Wireless Internet Router Parental Control
- 2.2 2. Linksys WRT54GL Wi-Fi Wireless-G Broadband Parental Control Router
- 2.3 3. NETGEAR Nighthawk Smart Parental Control Router (R6700) – AC1750
- 2.4 4. Linksys N300 Wi-Fi Wireless Router with Linksys Connect Including Parental Controls
- 2.5 5. TP-Link AC1200 Gigabit Smart WiFi Router Parental Control (Archer A6)
- 2.6 6. Asus AC1900 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Router Adaptive Qos and Parental Control
- 2.7 7. NETGEAR Nighthawk AX8 8-Stream WiFi 6 Router (RAX80) – AX6000 Parental Control
- 2.8 8. TP-Link TL-WR841ND Wireless N300 Home Router, Parental Control
- 2.9 9. ASUS AC2900 WiFi Dual-band Gigabit Wireless Router Parental Control
- 2.10 10. Synology RT2600ac – Wi-Fi Router, MU-MIMO, Powerful Parental Controls
- 3 Tips On Choosing The Best Parental Control Routers
- 4 Conclusion
Our Recommended Routers with Parental Controls
- Our Rating
- 450mbps for 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps for 5GHz
Connect up to 50+ devices
Coverage: Up to 2,500 Sq. Ft.
- Our Rating
- 2.4 GHz (up to 54 Mbps)
recommended connect no more than 32 devices
approximately 2000 ft. coverage
10 Best Parental Control Routers on the Market:
Tips On Choosing The Best Parental Control Routers
Finding the right WiFi router with parental controls can be a difficult thing to do. However, the ASUS AC1900 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Router is one of the standouts.
Though it does have some issues, these are seen across a broad range of other devices, so they appear to be relatively common.
Alongside this, any problems that you may find should be relatively easy to fix, though they could be frustrating. Despite this, the benefits far outweigh the drawbacks, which makes this one of the more recommended options on the market.
With all of the settings that are available on the ASUS AC1900, it could be the best parental control router, especially if you’re on a relatively tight budget. As such, it should be near the top of the list of anybody’s considerations for a Wi-Fi router.
However, this doesn’t mean that each of the other options is of a low-quality. Instead, you should be able to get a high-quality experience with all of them, despite the drawbacks that some have.