The standards for LED lighting have improved considerably since their first release years ago. The improvements include an extension of longevity from a handful of years to multiple decades.
The improvement extends to testing the bulbs for safety as well as an environmental factor such as the types of materials used in manufacturing, how they were acquired, and how they burn out.
The best LED flood light bulbs for outdoor fixtures are one that is long-lasting and durable with quality, environmentally sound products. The light bulbs will provide complete illumination, at a wide angle for years at a time without flickering or dying.
The reason for selecting an LED outdoor bulb is to provide that long-term quality lighting inside and outside the home.
- 1 Our Recommended Outdoor LED Flood Light Bulbs
- 2 8 Best Outdoor LED Flood Light Bulbs:
- 2.1 1. Maxxima PAR38 LED Indoor/Warm White Flood Outdoor Light Bulb
- 2.2 2. AmeriLuck 5000K Daylight PAR38 LED Outdoor Flood Light Bulb
- 2.3 3. Westinghouse LED Flood Wet Location Warm White Outdoor Light Bulb
- 2.4 4. Hyperikon PAR38 LED Bulb, 100 Watt (14W), Dimmable Outdoor Flood Light
- 2.5 5. Sengled Smart LED Outdoor Flood Light Bulb with Motion Sensor
- 2.6 6. PAR38 LED Outdoor Flood Light Bulb,Classic Glass
- 2.7 7. Sunco Lighting LED Bulb, Indoor Flood Light for Cans
- 2.8 8. SYLVANIA Ultra LED Night Chaser, Outdoor Flood Spot Light Bulb
- 3 Final Thoughts
Our Recommended Outdoor LED Flood Light Bulbs
- Our Rating
- 1,275 Lumens
Wattage: 100 Watt
Pack of four
3 Year Warranty
- Our Rating
- 900+ Lumens
3 year warranty
8 Best Outdoor LED Flood Light Bulbs:
The use of LED lights saves people money. They are long-lasting and sturdy modern additions to any home that remove the need to change bulbs frequently. Of all the light bulbs reviewed, the best LED flood light for a backyard is the Sylvania Ultra LED Night Chaser.
The Sylvania Ultra LED Night Chaser provides 40 degrees of floodlighting that offers 2,600 Lumens of light and lasts up t 22 years with 25,000 hours of illumination. The light provides daytime lighting even at night for all sorts of situations.