Having the best night vision security camera for your property can be one of the simplest ways to gain some peace of mind regarding the safety of your home. Whether you have children or pets to monitor, or actual crime to deter, night vision security cameras ensure you have visual control over your property.
The best models will sport high HD video specifications, such as 1080p, and provide you with a simple interfacing method. Additionally, a useful model ideally sees 30 or more feet into the dark, powered by IR LED technology. So, let’s check out what the market has to offer!
- 1 Our List of 10 Top Rated Night Vision Security Cameras on the Market:
- 1.1 1. Wyze Cam 1080p HD
- 1.2 2. ZUMIMALL Wireless Rechargeable Battery Powered WiFi Camera
- 1.3 3. Ring Floodlight Camera Motion-Activated HD Security Cam
- 1.4 4. AMICCOM Outdoor Security Camera
- 1.5 5. Security Camera/Baby Monitor
- 1.6 6. Ring Stick Up Cam Plug-In HD security camera with two-way talk, Works with Alexa
- 1.7 8. Nest Cam Indoor, Security Camera
- 1.8 9. Arlo Pro 2 – Add-on Camera
- 1.9 10. KAMTRON HD Home Wireless Baby/Pet Camera
- 2 Tips on Choosing the Best Night Vision Security Cameras
- 3 Factors to Consider When Buying a Night Vision Security Camera
- 4 Conclusion
Our Top Recommended Night Vision Security Cameras
- Our Rating
- 1080p Full HD live streaming
Dimensions: 2.2" x 2" x 2"
Compatible with Wyze app; push notifications possible
Night vision visibility up to 30 feet via 4 IR LEDs (will not work through glass)
- Our Rating
- 1080p HD
Dimensions: 2.2" x 2.2" x 3.9"
Watch remotely in real-time through cloudEdge app; motion detection notifications.
Night vision up to 32 feet; advanced PIR motion detection.
Our List of 10 Top Rated Night Vision Security Cameras on the Market:
In conclusion, the best security camera with night vision is the Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Smart Home Camera. This unit has all of the specs you could ask for and is extremely easy to install, being equipped with a magnetic base.
Additionally, this unit can see up to 30 feet in its night vision mode and supports microSD storage options. Maybe 30 feet isn’t distance enough for you. In that case, consider the ZUMIMALL model that can see up to 32 feet in the dark, but be aware that there aren’t many options, if any, capable of going much further than this.
Whichever models you’re pondering as options for your next security camera, be sure you understand its core features set and whether or not it will be compatible with your smart devices and other devices you use.
Also, be sure to examine the details section of each model as some models require paid subscriptions to even gain access to the useful features they may possess. In so far as you’ve done this, you can hardly go wrong with any of the aforementioned models. So, don’t wait until something gets stolen! Buy your new night vision security camera today!