Everyone wants to believe their home and family are secure while they’re out of sight, but there are only so many ways to be sure. Calling once an hour to check-in while you’re in a meeting or at work can be a bit daunting.
A nanny cam can give you peace in knowing that your family is safe while you’re not there. The challenge is choosing the best nanny cams for your home, and that’s why we’ve researched the top nanny cams in the market and became experts.
We’ve compared features such as picture resolution, motion detection, camera angle, and two-way audio. It’s important to have the best nanny cam because it will give you a clear image on a consistent basis.
A mediocre nanny cam will have lots of lag and grainy images. This resource has all the information you need to make a conscious decision.
- 1 Our Recommended Nanny Cams
- 2 9 Best Nanny Cams:
- 2.1 1. YI Dome Security Nanny Cam
- 2.2 2. Blink Indoor Home Security Nanny Cam
- 2.3 3. Mini Spy Camera Hidden Camera Portable Small HD Nanny Cam
- 2.4 4. Wyze Cam HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Nanny Cam
- 2.5 5. All-new Ring Stick Up Nanny Cam
- 2.6 6. Faleemi Wireless Security Nanny Cam
- 2.7 7. Hidden Camera Spy Camera Full HD Nanny Cam
- 2.8 8. New Ooma Smart Nanny Cam Indoor/Outdoor Full-HD
- 2.9 9. Wansview Wireless Security Camera, Nanny Cam
- 3 Tips on Choosing a Nanny Cam
- 4 Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Nanny Cam
- 5 Nanny Cam FAQ
- 6 Making The Decision
Our Recommended Nanny Cams
- Our Rating
- Dome Security Nanny Camera by YI.
345 Degrees horizontal and 115 degrees vertical rotation range.
- Our Rating
- Indoor Home Security Camera System with Motion Detection by Blink Home Security.
Easy self-install takes minutes to setup.
Real-time monitoring with “live view” streaming mode.
9 Best Nanny Cams:
Tips on Choosing a Nanny Cam
Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Nanny Cam
Nanny Cam FAQ
Making The Decision
Now that you know everything about the best nanny cams available on the market it’s time to narrow down your choices and make a purchase. There are many cameras to choose from but keep in mind that your goal is to keep your family safe.
You want the most reliable camera out there that will send you accurate information and allow you to view a clear live feed and playback whenever you want.
Remember to read customer reviews. They have already done the hard work of purchasing the nanny cam you’re interested in. See if the other customers are happy and check out the functionality of the camera before you commit to the one you like.
After you’ve narrowed it down and you’re getting the most important things for your family’s safety, invest in your peace of mind by buying the best nanny cam today!