Those with motorcycles of any kind know that it is a necessity to have the best motorcycle security locks available to keep your bike, well, yours. Thievery of motorcycles and other motorbikes is an unwelcomely common occurrence.
The best way to avoid being a victim of this phenomenon is by adding levels of security to your motorcycle when it is not in use. That is why we have reviewed the best motorcycle locks on the market and created this list. By analyzing locking mechanisms, the thickness of bolts and locking pins, function, etc.,
we have created a comprehensive review list to help you determine which type of lock will protect your bike most appropriately.
Some locks in review are fine and able to stand alone but sometimes combinations of locks are your best bet. Continue reading to figure out how you are going to protect your property!
- 1 Top 3 Recommended Locks for Motorcycle
- 2 10 Best Motorcycle Locks:
- 2.1 1. Kryptonite 000884 Keeper 5s Yellow Disc Lock
- 2.2 2. MaxxHaul 70075 Motorcycle Wheel Chock
- 2.3 3. Bibowa Disc Brake Lock with Alarm
- 2.4 4. The Club UTL810 Utility Lock
- 2.5 5. ABUS Granit Sledg 77 Web Disc Lock Yellow
- 2.6 6. Kryptonite New York Fahgettaboudit Chain 1415 and New York Disc Lock
- 2.7 7. Kryptonite Evolution Series 4 Bicycle Disc Bike Lock
- 2.8 8. YOHOOLYO Disc Lock Alarm Motorcycle Alarm Padlock
- 2.9 9. BigPantha Motorcycle Grip Lock
- 2.10 10. Trimax THEX5060 Combo Set
- 3 Factors to Consider When Buying a Motorcycle Lock
- 4 Motorcycle Lock FAQs
- 5 Conclusion
Top 3 Recommended Locks for Motorcycle
- Our Rating
- Dual reinforced high security disc style cylinder
Pin diameter: 5mm
2 x Stainless steel keys
- Our Rating
- 3-position adjustable holes
Mounts securely to floor, truck or trailer
Heavy duty steel construction
Base dimensions: 15.625″ x 10.625″
10 Best Motorcycle Locks:
Factors to Consider When Buying a Motorcycle Lock
Motorcycle Lock FAQs
In conclusion, a high-security motorcycle lock is an absolute requirement for motorcycle riders who take their bikes out in public and leave them stationary anywhere for any period of time. However, which lock is the best motorcycle lock is more of a personal preference.
For high crime areas, the disc lock, the stapler-style lock is recommended. Then again, if the crime rate in your area is high enough, we highly recommend using a multiple lock system. Otherwise, using the tips and pointers in these reviews, make a decision that feels right for you and your bike.
By making it through these reviews you are further prepared to jump into the shopping experience and find the right lock. By keeping an eye on the details and being wary of consumer reviews, you should have no trouble finding a lock you are comfortable buying. Get yours today and keep that motorcycle of yours safe!