Even for light duty security, Master Lock is the popular choice for many. We’re here to help you decide on which is the best Master Lock padlock on the market in 2020.
To choose our top picks, we relied on our extensive knowledge and history in home security and numerous of security devices. It’s this hands-on experience that helped us narrow our search to find 10 top-rated, high-quality padlocks.
Read on to discover which Master Lock padlocks are currently best on the market to decide which one is right for your security needs.
- 1 10 Best Master Lock Padlocks on the Market:
- 1.1 1. Master Lock 141D Covered Aluminum Keyed Padlock, 1 Pack, Black
- 1.2 2. Master Lock 5400D Set Your Own Combination Portable Lock Box, 5 Key Capacity, Black
- 1.3 3. Master Lock 1505D Locker Lock Combination Padlock, 1 Pack, Assorted Colors
- 1.4 4. Master Lock Padlock, Titanium Series Stainless Steel Lock, 2-5/16 in. Wide, 187XD
- 1.5 5. Lock 4688D Set Your Own Combination TSA Approved Luggage Lock
- 1.6 6. Master Lock 6271KA ProSeries Reinforced Hidden Shackle Rekeyable
- 1.7 7. Lock Padlock, Indoor Personal Use Bluetooth Lock 4400D
- 1.8 8. Lock 1535DWD Locker Lock Set Your Own Word Combination Padlock
- 1.9 9. Lock 140DLH Padlock, 1 Pack, Bronze/Silver
- 1.10 10. Lock 1500iD Locker Lock Set Your Own Directional Combination Padlock, 1 Pack, Assorted Colors
- 2 Factors to Consider When Buying a Master Lock
- 3 Making the Decision
Our Top Recommended Master Locks
- Our Rating
- Indoor and outdoor lock is best used as a gym locker lock providing general security and protection from theft.
Two color-coded keys.
1-9/16 in. (40 mm) wide lock body; 1/4 in. (6 mm) diameter shackle with 7/8 in. (22 mm) length, 13/16 in. (21 mm) width.
- Our Rating
- For indoor and outdoor use.
Lock box combination is preset to open on 0-0-0-0..
4 in. (10.2 cm) H x 3-1/4 in. (8.3 cm) W x 1-3/4 in. (4.4 cm) D; 13/32 in. (10 mm) diameter shackle with 1-13/32 in. (36 mm) L, 1-7/8 in. (48 mm).
- Our Rating
- Indoor padlock is best used as a school locker lock and gym lock, providing protection and security from theft.
Preset three-digit combination lock for keyless convenience.
1-7/8 in. (48 mm) wide lock body; 9/32 in. (7 mm) diameter shackle with 3/4 in. (19 mm) length, 13/16 in. (21 mm) width.
10 Best Master Lock Padlocks on the Market:
Factors to Consider When Buying a Master Lock
Making the Decision
Master Lock products are a great way to protect your belongings. If you want, take a look at our top pick, the Master Lock 141D Covered Aluminum Keyed Padlock.
It comes with two color-coded keys to match the lock so you’ll always know which key to use. The keys turn with ease as well.
This is known to last a long time thanks to the reliable aluminum construction and hardened steel shackle. With its four-pin cylinder and dual locking lever, the padlock does enough for light duty security whether you’re protecting a locker or an entry like a gate.