Using a traditional jack is one of the most common ways to get access to the bottom of your vehicle to perform maintenance and repairs. Unfortunately, it requires your car to already be a certain height before you can use it. This is an inconvenience to sports car drivers because the vehicle already sits low. That’s why we researched and became experts on the low profile floor jacks.
We’ve analyzed features such as lift range, weight capacity, and jack material. It’s important to have the best low profile floor jack because it will lift your vehicle safely, quickly, and conveniently. A mediocre jack will fail you and might not be the safest product.
This resource has compared all the top low profile jacks and there’s enough information for you to make a conscious decision. We’ve even included low profile floor jack reviews to help you decide.
- 1 Our Recommended Low Profile Floor Jack
- 2 10 Best Low Profile Floor Jacks:
- 2.1 1. Powerbuilt 620479E Xtra Low Profile Floor Jack with Safety Bar
- 2.2 2. Pro-Lift F-767 Grey Low Profile Floor Jack
- 2.3 3. Arcan XL2T Black Low Profile Steel Service Jack
- 2.4 4. Performance Tool W1645 3 Ton Capacity Professional Low Profile Floor Jack
- 2.5 5. Liftmaster 3 Ton Aluminum and Steel Low Profile High Lift Floor Jack
- 2.6 6. Pittsburgh Automotive 3 Ton Heavy Duty Ultra Low Profile Steel Floor Jack
- 2.7 7. Sunex 6602LP 2 Ton, Low Rider Service Jack
- 2.8 8. Performance Tool W1645 Capacity Professional Low Profile Floor Jack
- 2.9 9. JEGS 80006 Low-Profile Aluminum Floor Jack Garage Car Truck
- 2.10 10. Neiko Pro 20272B Premium Low Profile Aluminum Floor Jack
- 3 Tips on Choosing a Low Profile Floor Jack
- 4 Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Low Profile Floor Jack
- 5 Low Profile Floor Jack FAQs
- 6 Making The Decision
Our Recommended Low Profile Floor Jack
- Our Rating
- 2 ton/4000 lbs.
Low as 2-3/4 inches and raises up to 15-1/2 inches
Item Weight: 7.75 pounds
- Our Rating
- 2 Ton Capacity
Lift range 3 1/2″ – 14″
SFA 90 Days Warranty from the Date of Purchase.
10 Best Low Profile Floor Jacks:
Tips on Choosing a Low Profile Floor Jack
Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Low Profile Floor Jack
Low Profile Floor Jack FAQs
Making The Decision
At this point, you have enough information about the types of low profile jacks available on the market and you have an idea of which one will work best for you. If you’re still a little unsure just remember to narrow down your choices based on what you need the jack to do for you. Once you figure out your most important needs you make a better decision.
Don’t forget to check out the customer reviews. People who are already using the jack you’re interested in can give you the real insight you need to finalize your choice. Figure out what works best for your oil changes, roadside assistance, or both, and go buy your perfect low profile floor jack today.