Pocket doors are fantastic to have when there’s an open space that needs to divide. You’ll find these sliding doors in tight areas where there’s no room for a door to swing. Some find it more stylish to have the door behind the wall. When we start dividing a space, one concern we have is privacy, and that’s why we need locks on our pocket doors for minimal security.
The challenge is figuring out which pocket door lock is best and that’s why we’ve completed all the research and are the masters of the best pocket door hardware.
We compared features such as ease of use, ease of installation, and ease of fit. Purchasing the best pocket door locks is the right thing because they are reliable, durable, and simple to operate, a mediocre lock might get stuck or break easily. All the information you can learn about those locks is right here to help you decide.
- 1 8 Best Pocket Door Locks:
- 1.1 1. Prime-Line N 7367 Pocket Door Privacy Lock with Pull
- 1.2 2. Kwikset 335 Round Bed/Bath Pocket Door Lock in Satin Nickel
- 1.3 3. 100PD Commercial Grade Pocket / Sliding Door Hardware
- 1.4 4. SCHLAGE LOCK CO SC991B-619 Lock for Pocket Door
- 1.5 5. Citiloc Round Bed/Bath Privacy Lock for Pocket Door
- 1.6 6. Baldwin Estate 0465.150 Narrow Solid Forged Brass Edge Pull
- 1.7 7. Designers Impressions Oil Rubbed Bronze Pocket Door Privacy Lock
- 1.8 8. Ives by Schlage 42B15 Pocket Sliding Door Bolt
- 2 Tips on Choosing the Best Pocket Door Locks
- 3 Factors to Consider When Buying a Pocket Door Locks
- 4 Pocket Door Locks FAQ
- 5 Making The Decision
8 Best Pocket Door Locks:
Tips on Choosing the Best Pocket Door Locks
Factors to Consider When Buying a Pocket Door Locks
Pocket Door Locks FAQ
Making The Decision
You are now an official expert on pocket door locks. You are familiar with the variety of locking mechanisms, the potential challenges with installation, and the fancy modern looking styles that are available on the market.
It is time to narrow down your choices and purchase the best pocket door lock for you and your family.
Remember safety is a priority. You want a lock that is functional for everyone, reliable, and durable. If you have elders or small children, make sure you can access each of them in the event of an emergency.
Another important thing to note is that pocket door locks are not a replacement for home security. They are only for minimum privacy within your home spaces.
Count how many spaces you need to close off, some locks are available in multipacks. Now that you know what’s important and how many locks you need, go and buy the little mechanisms that will give your family and guests their privacy today!