Sometimes home maintenance and security can be managed with minor details. One detail that’s often overlooked is bulb usage. Consider the energy savings and added security you can provide for your home by using quality bulbs on the exterior. Choosing the right bulb can be tough, and that’s why we’ve researched the market and become experts on outdoor bulbs.
We’ve analyzed all the important features including watts, brightness, and lifespan of the top bulbs on the market. It’s important to have the best outdoor light bulbs because you need a bulb that will leave no dark corners and keep your home safe.
A mediocre bulb will leave shadows, fail to work, or flicker leaving you and your family vulnerable. This resource provides all the information you need to make a conscious decision while purchasing the best outdoor flood light bulbs for your home.
- 1 Comparison Outdoor Light Bulbs
- 2 10 Best Outdoor Light Bulbs on the Market:
- 2.1 1. Sunco Lighting 6 Pack BR30 LED Bulb
- 2.2 2. Philips LED Dusk-to-Dawn A19 Frosted Light Bulb
- 2.3 3. Dusk to Dawn Light Bulb Sensor Smart LED Outdoor Lighting Bulbs
- 2.4 4. LED Edison Bulb Dimmable Vintage Style Filament Light Bulbs
- 2.5 5. CPPSLEE – LED Flame Effect Light Bulb
- 2.6 6. LOHAS Bug Light Bulb Yellow LED Bulbs
- 2.7 7. Kasa Smart WiFi Light Bulb, Dimmable by TP-Link
- 2.8 8. SkyGenius 25W Warm White LED Corn Light Bulb
- 2.9 9. BRIMAX F15 8W Led Porch Light Bulb
- 2.10 10. JULLISON 4 Packs Outdoor Flood PAR38 LED Bulb
- 3 Tips on Choosing the Best Outdoor Light Bulbs
- 4 Making The Decision
Comparison Outdoor Light Bulbs
- Our Rating
- 5 Year warranty.
UL Certified & energy star listed..
- Our Rating
- 10-year warranty.
These bulbs have been tested to meet eye comfort requirements with strobe, flicker, glare and color rendition.
10 Best Outdoor Light Bulbs on the Market:
Tips on Choosing the Best Outdoor Light Bulbs
Making The Decision
Now that you are equipped with all the knowledge about the best outdoor light bulbs you are ready to make your purchase. Remember to think about what your needs are. Figure out if you will need the bulb just for an event, or as a long term lighting solution.
You could also consider a security light that works with motion. The more features your light has the more expensive it might be, but consider your needs for safety and then re-evaluate your budget.
Once you’ve narrowed down the best led light bulbs for outdoor fixtures go and invest in securing the exterior of your property by buying a pack of bright light bulbs today!