What could be more important than the safety of your family? Absolutely nothing. It would be nice if you could be home 24 hours a day seven days a week protecting your family and your property, but realistically that’s just not going to happen.
When you invest in the best home security camera for your home environment, you show that you take your family’s security seriously.
The purpose of our home security camera reviews is to give you the information that you need to make a conscientious decision when determining which camera system will be right for your home. Your family’s security is too important to leave it to a mediocre camera, so you should settle for nothing but the best home security camera.
- 1 List of 17 Best Home Security Cameras:
- 2 7 Best Indoor Security Cameras:
- 2.1 1. Amcrest ProHD Home Indoor Pan/Tilt Security Wireless IP Camera
- 2.2 2. Blink XT2 Outdoor/Indoor Smart Home Security Camera
- 2.3 3. Google, NC1104US, Nest Cam Indoor, Home Security Camera
- 2.4 4. YI Smart Home Indoor Security Camera System
- 2.5 5. Security Camera WiFi IP Camera – KAMTRON HD Home Wireless Baby/Pet Camera
- 2.6 6. Vimtag P1 Smart Cloud Wi-Fi IP Camera – Wireless Security Camera System
- 2.7 7. Wansview Wireless Security Camera, IP Camera 1080P HD
- 3 10 Best Outdoor Security Cameras:
- 3.1 1. Ring Floodlight Camera Motion-Activated HD Home Security Cam
- 3.2 2. Google, NC2400ES, Nest Cam Outdoor, Home Security Camera
- 3.3 3. Outdoor Security Camera, 1080P WiFi Camera Wireless Surveillance Cameras
- 3.4 4. YI Outdoor Home Security Camera
- 3.5 5. Wireless Outdoor IP Security Camera – Weatherproof HD 720p Home WiFi Surveillance
- 3.6 6. Amcrest ProHD Fixed Outdoor Vandal Dome IP Home Security Camera
- 3.7 7. Amcrest ProHD Outdoor 1080P WiFi Wireless IP Home Security Bullet Camera
- 3.8 8. Funlux 2-Minute-Setup Smart Wireless Security Camera System, 500GB Hard Drive
- 3.9 9. EsiCam HN03 720P Wireless Outdoor Bullet Surveillance Camera Home Security
- 3.10 10. XVIM 8CH 1080P Security Camera System Home Outdoor
- 4 Do You Need a Home Security Camera?
- 5 Types of Security Cameras
- 6 Security Cameras Features
- 7 What is a Z Wave Camera?
- 8 Placing and Maintaining Security Cameras
- 9 How to Maintain Your Security Cameras
- 10 Making Decision
- Our Rating
- EXPERIENCE FULL HD
SMARTER, SAFER SECURITY, NVR, Synology, QNAP, NAS, FTP, Blue Iris or Amcrest Cloud.
IR LED night-vision up to 32 feet.
- Our Rating
- Weatherproof for Outdoor or Indoor use
Wireless home camera with 2-year battery life
Totally wire-free, with no monthly fees or service contract required
- Our Rating
- Works with Alexa to launch real-time video with your voice
Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision and Live View
Includes Lifetime Theft Protection: if your Camera gets stolen, we’ll replace it for free
List of 17 Best Home Security Cameras:
We will take a few minutes to review some of the best indoor and outdoor security cameras on the market. We will look at cameras in different price ranges and with different styles.
7 Best Indoor Security Cameras:
10 Best Outdoor Security Cameras:
Do You Need a Home Security Camera?
Types of Security Cameras
Security Cameras Features
What is a Z Wave Camera?
Placing and Maintaining Security Cameras
How to Maintain Your Security Cameras
We live in an ever-changing world. There are threats that you face at home or that you face at the office that was not there just a few decades ago.
For this reason, it is imperative that you protect your home and office with the best home security camera for your personal needs.
Throughout this guide, we have worked to give you a concise yet thorough review of a wide range of products In addition to our home security camera reviews, we have provided you with basic information on how the cameras work, where they should be positioned, and what steps you need to take in order to keep your camera working its best.
Now the ball is in your court. We urge you to take the time to look at our reviews. If a particular camera catches your eye, do more research on it. Then make a decision.
There is no reason for you to leave your home or office unprotected any longer. When you decide on the security system you’re going to buy, we encourage you to consider purchasing it online.
While there are brick-and-mortar stores that you can purchase from, the experience that you get buying your security cameras online is so much better.
You are able to learn about the camera from the comfort of your home, and then when you’re ready to buy, you can do so without being pressured by salespeople to purchase items that you don’t need.
We hope you’ve enjoyed reading our indoor and outdoor security camera guide. Feel free to tell us about the camera you purchased and why you felt it was right for your needs.