Having your own personal intercom system can make the difference between life and death in some situations. Not only can these tools be used as part of your home security system, but they can also be used as medical alert systems for the sick, elderly, or children in your home. Because of their importance, you should find the best wireless home intercom system for you and your loved ones. This means taking the effort to research the available intercom systems on the market and comparing them to your personal needs.
With this guide, you’ll be able to compare some of the most popular models based on their most significant features. By examining each models strengths and weaknesses, you’ll be able to find the best wireless intercom for your personal security.
- 1 Our Recommended Wireless Home Intercom Systems
- 2 6 Best Wireless Home Intercom Systems:
- 2.1 1. Echo Show 2nd Gen – Premium Sound and a Vibrant
- 2.2 2. Hosmart 7-Channel Security Wireless Intercom System for Home or Office
- 2.3 3. SAMCOM FTAN30A Wireless Intercom System for Home and Office
- 2.4 4. Optex iVision+ Wireless Video Intercom Door Station
- 2.5 5. TekeyTBox 10 Channel Digital FM Wireless Intercom System
- 2.6 6. AMOCAM Video Intercom System Monitor Doorbell System
- 3 Factors & Features to Consider When Buying an Intercom System
- 4 Tips on Choosing the Best Intercom System
- 5 Intercom System FAQ
- 6 Making the Decision
Our Recommended Wireless Home Intercom Systems
- Our Rating
- Eight microphones with far-field technology to pick up sound from a distance.
Video chatting possible between all Echo devices at any distance. Premium Dolby speakers.
- Our Rating
1/2 Mile LONG RANGE
6 Best Wireless Home Intercom Systems:
Factors & Features to Consider When Buying an Intercom System
Tips on Choosing the Best Intercom System
Intercom System FAQ
Making the Decision
Choosing the best video intercom for your home or business shouldn’t be done without the right preparation.
There are several steps to take before you find the best intercom system. Take into account your reasons for purchasing an intercom system.
Why do you need an intercom above another communication device? Why are you opting for a wireless unit instead of a standard one? How large is space within which you need to use it? How many people will use the system on a daily basis?
Analyzing these factors will help you determine what features are most important to you. The best wireless intercom systems for home security and communication is one that meets your daily demands without hassle.
Only look for models presenting the features you need, and don’t spend more for models that have features you won’t even use. Once you’ve found the right product, bring home your wireless intercom, and enjoy its benefits as soon as possible.