Hidden floor safes offer an extra layer of protection from thieves. And a lot of people like them because they stay out of sight. Nothing’s more distracting than a hulking safe. If you’ve been looking for one for a while, you know how many options there are on the market. It can be hard to choose. Let us help.
We used the same gang of security experts that we use to review our gun safes to help us sift through the best floor safes for homes, so you know you’re in good hands.
Let’s get on with it and find your new floor safe.
- 1 Our Recommended Hidden Floor Safes
- 2 8 Best Hidden Floor Safes On The Market:
- 2.1 1. Stealth Floor Safe B2500 In-Ground Home Security Vault High Security Electronic Lock Made in USA
- 2.2 2. Protex IF-3000C Floor Safe, XL, Gray
- 2.3 3. WinBest Solid Steel Floor Safe with Key Lock 0.22 Cubic Ft Storage
- 2.4 4. Amsec C5 Floor Safe
- 2.5 5. Hollon B2500 In Ground Safe
- 2.6 6. FS4000B Hayman Polyethylene Floor Safe
- 2.7 7. First Watch – Homak Between the Studs High Security Steel Wall Safe, White, WS00017001
- 2.8 8. 7750 Electronic Wall Safe Hidden Large Safes Jewelry Secure-Paragon Lock & Safe
- 3 About Floor Safes
- 4 Factors To Consider When Buying Best Floor Safe
- 5 Hidden Floor Safe FAQs
- 6 Summary
Our Recommended Hidden Floor Safes
- Our Rating
- Solid Steel Locking Bolts & Thick Steel Door
Shock Door Assist
UL Approved High Security Electronic Lock
- Our Rating
- Body anchor base plate
Spring-loaded re-locking device
Lagard Group II combination lock
8 Best Hidden Floor Safes On The Market:
Here’s a good selection of the best choices for between-the-joist and concrete floor safes.
About Floor Safes
It’s best to know something about floor safes before shopping for one. You should have a good idea what you want, so you won’t be taken by an impulse and buy something you’ll regret. Understand them, and you’ll make a great choice.
Factors To Consider When Buying Best Floor Safe
Hidden Floor Safe FAQs
Stealth’s B2500 Floor Safe is our top pick of between-the-joist safes. They’re the toughest, and they offer a decent amount of room inside for your valuable goods. If you need more room than that one has, check out the Protex IF-300C XL Floor Safe. They’re about the same price. The Protex is bigger, but the Stealth is tougher.
For an affordable lockbox-type between-the-joist safe, we recommend the WinBest Solid Steel Floor Safe. You can get one for a super affordable price point.
The best of the concrete mountable floor safes is Hayman’s FS40008 Polyethylene Floor Safe. It’s pretty easy to handle, strong, fireproof, and resistant to water seepage from concrete. For a smaller concrete safe, consider the Amsec C5 Floor Safe. It’s just under 8” in diameter, but it’s tough and waterproof.
Are you ready to get one of the best-rated floor safes? Check them out and get one before you need it.