Good pistol safes provide ample storage for your firearms in the most secure way possible. Your main priority is placing your pistols in a place where only authorized persons can get to them. Storage and security need to be planned prior to your gun purchase. In order to prevent delay, we’ve analyzed all the best gun safes on the market and became experts.
We’ve evaluated features including locking mechanisms, durability, ease of access, and safe dimensions. It’s important to have one of the best handgun safes on the market because it will provide you with reliable security.
A mediocre safe might fail to open during an emergency or be easily opened and place your firearm in the wrong hands. This resource has provided an evaluation of the best safes in the market and will help you make a decision based on what works best for you.
- 1 Our Recommended Handgun Safes
- 2 10 Best Handgun Safes:
- 2.1 1. SentrySafe QAP1BE Handgun Safe with Biometric Lock
- 2.2 2. GunVault SV500 – SpeedVault Handgun Safe
- 2.3 3. SentrySafe QAP2EL Handgun Safe with Digital Keypad and Interior Lights Two Handgun Capacity
- 2.4 4. GunVault GV2000C-DLX Multi Vault Deluxe Handgun Safe
- 2.5 5. RPNB Handun Safe, Smart Pistol Safe w/5-Digit PIN Keypad
- 2.6 6. Amsec PS1210EZ Easy Carry Handgun Safe
- 2.7 7. Fort Knox PB1 Handgun Safe with 13.5 Inch Dean Safe Pistol Sock
- 2.8 8. Vaultek VT20i Biometric Handgun Bluetooth Smart Safe Pistol Safe
- 2.9 9. Champs Pistol Safe, Quick Access Handgun Safe
- 2.10 10. AmazonBasics Deluxe Quick-Access Firearm Safety Device Handgun Safe
- 3 Tips on Choosing a Handgun Safe
- 4 Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Handgun Safe
- 5 Making The Decision
Our Recommended Handgun Safes
- Our Rating
- Fingerprint scanner is fast.
Safe opens fast and quietly.
- Our Rating
- Directions are easy to understand
Easy to install.
Gives a few seconds of interior lighting.
10 Best Handgun Safes:
Tips on Choosing a Handgun Safe
- The best safe will open quickly
- The right safe for you is the one that you can personally access fast under pressure
- Interior light can be helpful, but it might not be the only way to go.
- If you have small kids, security is your main priority. You need something tamper-resistant
- Read the reviews. Other customers out there have a similar situation to you. Find the ones with situations that are the closest and seem to be the happiest with their purchase
An important factor is the size of the safe. If you need a safe that can hold long guns and handguns, but your budget is $1000 only, we recommend that you check those best gun safes under 1000$.
Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Handgun Safe
You want the most complex entry possible if you plan to keep determined kids from getting into your safe. You might also want to consider a safe with some type of tamper notification.
Even though you need the safe difficult for kids to get into it needs to be somewhat easy for you to get into.
If you are purchasing this safe for home protection, you want to be able to get into it really quickly. Think about the best ways for you to respond during a panic whether it’s with fingerprints, numeric memory, or key access.
You’ll want to purchase the safe that’s most convenient for your strengths during an emergency.
Think about the handgun you’ll be placing inside. Make sure the dimensions are the right size to hold your gun. Also, think about where you plan to mount or hide the safe.
You need it to be big enough for the gun yet small enough to install somewhere convenient.
If you are worried about the safety of your home and your family, you need to comply with all security measures. We made the task easier for you, as we have done the research and read a ton of reviews and compared products for you to create informative and useful articles.
- best fire-rated safes for cash and documents
- best gun cases
- best pistol cases
- best long gun cases
- small safes for home
Making The Decision
Now that you are fully equipped with the knowledge of the various types and sizes of gun safes you can get you should be ready to make your purchase.
Consider the important factors which are protecting your kids and your home.
You want something discreet that you can hide easily and something that allows quick access in the event you need to get to it. Another thing that is very important is the security of the safe.
You want to make sure you are buying the one that no one can easily get into. If you have small curious kids you might not want to buy the one that can release after a manual override key is pressed.
You want the best security out there, and after reading all the reviews, we have no doubt that you are still unsure which one you need. Start protecting your family today by buying the best handgun safe for you!