When you don’t want to go camping and totally rough it, it’s a good idea to bring a reliable and quiet generator along. Not only can they run an AC unit in an RV, but they can also charge all your electronics and run a coffee pot if you want. It’s important to find an affordable generators for camping that can provide the power that you need but isn’t too high maintenance or hard to move.
Here are a few tips and reviews to help you find the best portable generator for camping for your next big adventure.
- 1 10 Best Camping RV Generators for the Money:
- 1.1 1. WEN 56200i 2000-Watt Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator
- 1.2 2. Westinghouse iGen4500DF Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator
- 1.3 3. Honda EU2200i 2200-Watt 120-Volt Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator
- 1.4 4. Westinghouse WGen5300v Portable Generator-Best High-Powered Camping Gas Generator
- 1.5 5. Champion Power Equipment 76533 3800-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator
- 1.6 6. WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt Portable Inverter Generator
- 1.7 7. Natures Generator Gold System-Best Solar Camping Generator
- 1.8 8. Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium Portable Power Station
- 1.9 9. SUAOKI Portable Power Station-Best Solar Camping Generator for low-wattage devices
- 1.10 10. Champion 3400-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Electric Start
- 2 Considerations When Choosing the Best Quiet Generator for Camping
- 3 How to Maintain Your Camping Generator
- 4 Conclusion
10 Best Camping RV Generators for the Money:
How to Maintain Your Camping Generator
The winner of the quietest generator for RV camping is the WEN 56200i Inverter Generator. Not only is it very quiet, but it is really easy to move out onto a campsite.
Providing clean energy, you don’t have to worry about damaging your tablets, cellphones, and laptops. It only operates at an incredibly quiet 51 decibels, which is quieter than a typical conversation making it perfect for camping
Along with portability, it has versatile panels that give you two three-prong receptacles along with a 12-volt DC receptacle and a 5-volt USB port, which is handy when camping and tailgating.
It is also a CARB and EPA compliant generator provides 1600 rated watts and 2000 surge watts. The definite winner of the best generator for camping is the WEN 56200i Inverter Generator hands down