There are many professions and hobbies out there that require you to have materials secure and handy. Whether you’re in the military, law enforcement, or a security guard, there are things you need to be able to grab safely and immediately, and that’s why you need a duty belt.
When you choose your duty belt you can’t just pick any belt, so we’ve taken the initiative and analyzed all the best belts on the market. We’ve compared features such as construction, buckle type, and tensile strength.
The best police duty belt is going to provide security and comfort so you can wear it as long as needed. An average belt might come apart easily or roll when you add weight to it. Take a look at the list we’ve compiled to help you decide which belt is best for any amount of hours of your day.
- 1 10 Best Duty Belts for Police Officers:
- 1.1 1. Fairwin Tactical Duty Belt
- 1.2 2. Relentless Tactical The Ultimate Concealed Carry CCW Gun Duty Belt
- 1.3 3. Hanks Gunner – USA Made Concealed Carry CCW Leather Gun Duty Belt
- 1.4 4. MISSION ELITE Heavy Duty EDC Tactical Duty Belt
- 1.5 5. Tactical Men’s Military Trainer Duty Belt
- 1.6 6. Klik Heavy Duty Belt Quick Release Cobra Buckle – Unisex
- 1.7 7. Condor Outdoor LCS Tactical Range Duty Belt
- 1.8 8. Blue Alpha Gear Low Profile EDC Duty Belt
- 1.9 9. Uncle Mike’s Law Enforcement Ultra Inner Duty Belt
- 1.10 10. Uncle Mike’s Plain Ultra Duty Belt
- 2 Tips & Factors to Consider When Buying a Duty Belt
- 3 Conclusion
10 Best Duty Belts for Police Officers:
Tips & Factors to Consider When Buying a Duty Belt
You now have an idea of what’s available on the market and it’s time to purchase the best duty belt for a correctional officer or other professional. Make sure the belt you choose is the right size, has the right level of strength, and has a buckle that makes sense. Check out what consumers are saying.
See if they love the belt or hate it. Sometimes sizes are off, so always measure at home to protect yourself from making a return. Remember that the better your equipment holder is safer and more prepared you can be if an emergency takes place. You need to have a system that you can rely on at all times.
Aim for something that you can wear for long hours and be comfortable. You don’t want to have to remove your belt prematurely. The proof is in the reviews and the pros and cons, so check them out, pick a belt you like, and purchase it today.