Are you ready to upgrade to a modern locking door knob? Of course you are, but you still need the most secure door knob. As security experts, we know locks. And we want you to be able to pick the best. Now it’s time learn and choose.
- 1 8 Best Door Knobs with Locks:
- 1.1 1. Copper Creek BK2030SS Ball Privacy Door Knob
- 1.2 2. Kwikset 991 Juno SmartKey Entry Knob and Deadbolt Combo Pack
- 1.3 3. TurboLock Keyless Smart Lock Doorknob
- 1.4 4. MiLocks TKK-02SN Tkk-Sn Digital Door Knob Lock With Electronic Keypad
- 1.5 5. Classic Bronze Prime-Line E 2495 Mortise Keyed Knob
- 1.6 6. Schlage FE595 CAM 619 GEO Camelot Keypad Entry Lock Set With Flex-Lock
- 1.7 7. Bravex Keyless Entry Door Lock With Knob
- 1.8 8. TurboLock TL-111 Digital Keypad Door Knob
- 2 Making The Choice
- 3 Factors To Consider When Buying A Door Knob Lock
- 4 Door Knob Locks FAQs
- 5 Conclusion
Our Top Recommended Door Knob Locks
- Our Rating
- Available Functions: 1/2 Dummy, Passage, Privacy, Keyed Entry
Security Rating ANSI 156.2 Grade-3
Limited Lifetime warranty and 5 year finish warranty
- Our Rating
- ANSI Grade 1 highest security rating
Usage: Keyed (Entry)
Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
8 Best Door Knobs with Locks:
Here’s our picks. The reviews will help you learn about what features are available on modern locking knobs.
It’s impossible to crown the best of the best door knobs with locks. The winner varies with your needs. The top digital smart lock is the TurboLock Keyless Smart Lock, not to be confused with TurboLock’s TL-111. It’s simple, dependable and reasonably priced.
For mechanical combination locks, we pick Bravex’s. It’s pretty easy to install and requires no major programming or batteries. If you just need a privacy lock, Copper Creek makes a great one that costs about ten bucks. Now that you know what’s out there and how to pick the one that’s right for you, make a decision and get yours today.