Regular surveillance is an easy way to keep yourself safe. It is also important to record what is going on around you. When you drive for Uber, you want to keep track of what is happening around you for the protection of you and your passengers. A dash camera can help you with this, but what is the best dash cam for Uber drivers?
We have scoured the internet looking for the most viable options. After reading countless reviews and learning about the specifications, we have found the eight best dash cams for Uber drivers.
- 1 8 Best Dash Cams for Uber & Lyft Drivers:
- 1.1 1. Vantrue N2 Pro Uber Dual Dash Cam Dual
- 1.2 2. Uber Dual Lens Dash Cam Built-in GPS Car Camera Crosstour
- 1.3 3. TOGUARD Uber Dual Dash Cam Built-in GPS in Car Driving Recorder
- 1.4 4. Both FHD Front and Rear Dual Lens Dash Cam in Car Camera Recorder
- 1.5 5. Anker Roav DashCam Duo, Dual FHD
- 1.6 6. Dual Dash Cam, VAVA Dual FHD Front and Rear
- 1.7 7. Pruveeo D30H Dash Cam with Infrared Night Vision
- 1.8 8. Pruveeo C2 Dash Cam with Infrared Night Vision
- 2 Factors to Consider When Buying a Dash Cam for Uber and Lyft Drivers
- 3 Dash Cam for Uber FAQ
- 4 Conclusion
Our Top Recommended Dash Cams
- Our Rating
- Single Front 2.5K 2560x1440P/30fps or 1920x1080P/60fps
Display 1.5“ inch
Dual Dash Camera with Optional GPS
- Our Rating
- FHD 1080P 170°A+ HD bugeye lens. Inside: 720P 130° wide-angle lens.
working temperature of this dash cam varies from -20 to 60 °C (-4 °(F) to 140°(F))
Built-in GPS module
8 Best Dash Cams for Uber & Lyft Drivers:
Factors to Consider When Buying a Dash Cam for Uber and Lyft Drivers
Dash Cam for Uber FAQ
With these reviews and informational sections, you can make a good choice for a dashcam. Pay special attention to installation and compatibility as these two specifications will have a major impact on installing and using the dashcam in your vehicle.
The best dash cam for Uber drivers is the Vantrue N2 Pro Dash Cam. This camera can capture video from inside the car and what is happening in front of the vehicle at the same time. With night vision, it can see what is happening no matter the light level. It is also capable of capturing license plate numbers.
Since it has motion detection, it knows when to start recording. This means that you do not have to turn it on and off all of the time. It can also handle extreme climates, allowing you to keep it in your vehicle.
The next step is to buy a camera that meets your needs. It will allow you to be a safer Uber driver for yourself and your passengers.