Chest rigs strap onto the chest and act as front-loaded backpacks to help servicemen and servicewoman carry important gear like ammunition, first-aid supplies and other survival tools. Chest rigs are also commonly used by people who work ordinary jobs and need the extra support that they provide to quickly access things that they need.
If you are in the market for the best chest rig, check out this top 10 guide. You will find in it 10 high-performing models that have exceeded customer expectations in comfort, price, space for supplies and fit.
It is important to pick the best rig for your needs because the ideal model will give you the capacity to carry all of your gear while minimally hampering your mobility. Read on to discover the best one for your needs.
- 1 10 Best Chest Rigs for the Money:
- 1.1 1. Condor Recon Chest Rig (Tan)
- 1.2 2. VISM by NcStar AK Chest Rig (CVAKCR2921B), Black
- 1.3 3. Condor Tactical Rapid Assault Chest Rig (Coyote Brown)
- 1.4 4. Condor Ops Chest Rig (Multicam)
- 1.5 5. CONDOR MCR7 MOLLE Tactical Ronin Chest Rig Split Vest
- 1.6 6. LBE Tactical Vest with MOLLE for Paintball Airsoft Hiking Hunting
- 1.7 7. vAv YAKEDA Tactical Vest Military Chest Rig Airsoft Swat Vest for Men(Camouflage)
- 1.8 8. CONDOR Tactical Rapid Assault Chest Rig (Multicam)
- 1.9 9. RAPDOM Tactical Molle Chest Rigs, Coyote
- 1.10 10. Haley Strategic Partners Disruptive Environments D3CRX Tactical Assault Chest Rig
- 2 Factors to Consider When Buying Best Chest Rig
- 3 Conclusion
Our Top Recommended Chest Rigs
- Our Rating
- Carries six M4 magazines and six pistol magazines.
Five colors available.
Interior document pouch.
- Our Rating
- Carries six AK magazines.
Three colors available.
Three additional pouches for documents and gear.
10 Best Chest Rigs for the Money:
Factors to Consider When Buying Best Chest Rig
The best chest rig for most situations would be the device first reviewed: Condor’s Recon model. It has space for a lot of gear while being minimally invasive and comfortable to wear. Since it is also priced below many other models on the market, many customers find it within their budget.
Buyers who need a MOLLE setup or a lighter version of the Recon can browse through this guide to find a rig that is more specialized to meet their needs. Working at a car repair shop can result in a different purchase than being enlisted in the army, so individual needs will vary.
Since comfort is a big factor in what your experience will be like while wearing your rig, this guide has selected the best models on the market that excel in being the easiest to wear.
Choosing any of them will result in a good experience, but the best model will help you do your job without being loaded down with extra pockets that aren’t necessary for your situation.
Buy one of these rigs today and experience the difference of having a high-performing product in your hands. One of these rigs could improve performance at your job or let you work outdoors with awesome facility.