There can be a variety of advantages to concealed carry, although there are a few things that many people may overlook. Chief among these is the gun belt, which can often be seen as an afterthought. However, this can be quite a prominent aspect involved in making sure that your weapon is safe.
However, choosing the right one can often be quite difficult. This is because there can be several things involved in finding the best CCW belts. To help you decide, we’ve examined quite a variety of them and compared them in several areas. In doing so, we’ve identified a few belts that outperform many of their alternatives.
While style and price will be large factors in a decision, we’ve looked at some other factors, including how long it lasts, how durable it is, and much more. Some CCW belts came out on top in a few particular ways.
- 1 10 Best CCW Belts for the Money:
- 1.1 1. Hanks Gunner USA Made Concealed Carry CCW Leather Gun Belt
- 1.2 2. Hanks Extreme Leather Gun Belt for CCW Concealed Carry
- 1.3 3. MISSION ELITE Heavy Duty EDC Tactical Belt Concealed Carry
- 1.4 4. Men’s Tactical Belt Nylon Heavy Duty CCW Belt Quick Release Cobra Buckle
- 1.5 5. Hanks A2760 Leather Tactical Belt for Concealed Carry CCW Tactical USE
- 1.6 6. Fairwin Tactical Belt, Military Style Webbing Riggers Web CCW Belt
- 1.7 7. The Ultimate Steel Core Gun Belt Concealed Carry CCW Leather Gun Belt
- 1.8 8. Hanks ACH101 Kydex Stiffened CCW Belt – Black
- 1.9 9. Daltech Force Bull Hide Leather Belt CCW Concealed Carry Gun Belt
- 1.10 10. Hanks Old World Harness Belt – CCW Belt USA Made
- 2 Conclusion
Our Top Recommended CCW Belts
Pricing table with an Table ID of "bccwb" is not defined.
10 Best CCW Belts for the Money:
Trying to find the best CCW belt can be quite challenging. With all of the factors that you’ll have to consider and each of the available options, the choice can become overwhelming. While all of the above belts are quite high-quality, there are a few that stand out from the others.
One stand-out choice is the Hanks Old World Harness Belt. Though there are some noticeable drawbacks with this, these are much more minor than you might see elsewhere. Alongside this, it’s one of the more cost-effective options, which should make it a recommended choice for anybody on a budget.
This doesn’t mean that it’s compromised on quality, however. Instead, it’s one of the better performing CCW belts on the market, especially with some holsters that might not fit on other belts. As such, this should be near the top of every gun owner’s list when looking for a CCW belt