Outdoor solar lights, also called garden lights, can be beautiful, convenient and carefree. They can be, that is, if you have the right batteries for them. If not, you’ll have dim lights that need their batteries replaced every couple months. The best rechargeable batteries for solar garden lights will guarantee you the light you need, whether for safety or accent, and they will last for years.
As you’ll see in this post, we know about this kind of battery. There is a subtle interplay of mAh, or milli-amp-hour rating, and durability that you have to understand if you want to get the right set of batteries for your needs. Let’s look at some of the best. Check out these reviews and see which batteries suit your lights.
- 1 10 Best Rechargeable Solar Light Batteries on the Market Today:
- 1.1 1. AmazonBasics AA Rechargeable Batteries
- 1.2 2. Panasonic AA 2100 Cycle Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries
- 1.3 3. Duracell – Rechargeable AA Batteries
- 1.4 4. Energizer Rechargeable AA Batteries, NiMH
- 1.5 5. EBL Pack of 16 AA Batteries Rechargeable NiMH
- 1.6 6. Rayovac Rechargeable AA Batteries
- 1.7 7. POWEROWL AA Rechargeable Batteries NiMH Low Self Discharge
- 1.8 8. Tenergy Solla Rechargeable NiMH AA Battery
- 1.9 9. Tenergy AA Rechargeable Battery NiCd
- 1.10 10. RELIGHTABLE AA NiCd Rechargeable Batteries for Solar Garden Lights
- 2 Conclusion
10 Best Rechargeable Solar Light Batteries on the Market Today:
If you have bright lights, check out the Powerowls. Their 2,800 mAh’s will give them the power they need to shine their brightest. If you can deal with a little less brightness, you’ll save a few bucks with the EBLs.
For warm accent lighting, you should be happy with one of Tenergy’s batteries on our list. They also offer great value.
If it’s longevity you’re after, remember that the Panasonic Eneloop batteries can last for about six years under normal conditions.
Now you are armed with the knowledge of how to pick the best batteries for solar yard lights. Go ahead and order the ones you need while the info is fresh in your head. Didn’t found what suits you in this article? Check out CR123A rechargeable batteries. Maybe those are exactly what you are looking for.