The right AR 15 scope can make all the difference between a great shooting experience and a lousy one. And there’s no single best scope for all shooters–the type of scope that you need will vary greatly depending on the application you’re using it for.
Hunting in the woods, close-range target shooting, and competitive shooting all require very different scope types.
Especially if you’re relatively new to shooting, shopping for scopes can seem confusing. As someone with years of shooting experience (and a long-standing interest in all things related to the AR 15), I can help you choose the best AR 15 scope under 300 dollars. Let’s dive right in!
- 1 10 Best AR 15 Scope Reviews:
- 1.1 1. Vortex Optics Crossfire II 4-16×50 AO
- 1.2 2. Nikon P-Tactical .223 4-12X40 Matte BDC600
- 1.3 3. Athlon Optics , Argos BTR, Riflescope, 6-24 x 50
- 1.4 4. Athlon Optics Talos BTR 4-14×44 First Focal Plane Riflescope, APLR2 FFP IR MIL Reticle
- 1.5 5. Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9x40mm Riflescope
- 1.6 6. Mueller Target Rifle Scope, Black, 8-32 x 44mm
- 1.7 7. Monstrum G3 6-24×50 Rifle Scope
- 1.8 8. Barska 6-24x60mm IR ST Rifle Scope
- 1.9 9. Mueller AO Eraticator Rifle Scope
- 1.10 10. Bushnell Engage Riflescope
- 2 Factors to Consider When Buying Best AR 15 Scope Under $300
- 3 AR 15 Scope FAQ
- 4 Conclusion
Our Top Recommended AR 15 Scope
- Our Rating
- Magnification: 4-12x
Objective Lens Diameter:40 mm
Weight: 19.2 oz
- Our Rating
- Magnification: 4- 12x
Objective Diameter: 40mm
Weight: 17.5 oz
10 Best AR 15 Scope Reviews:
We think any scope on this list is a worthy candidate for best AR 15 scope under 300 dollars. However, our top pick is the Athlon Optics Argos BTR.
This scope has illuminated reticles and a highly durable build, and many buyers have praised it for its accuracy. As you shop, take your time and consider specifications, and you’ll be well on your way to choosing the right scope for you.