Getting the best appendix carry holster can be a matter of life and death. You have to be able to draw in an instant when the time comes. You must have a well-made and well-designed holster. There are many designs available, and they all have their own advantages and drawbacks. It seems like new ones enter the market every day.
We checked out features like what material they are made of, what guns they fit, how they retain the gun and other important considerations to narrow the herd down to the 10 best.
We made sure that there is something on this list for everyone. Be sure to check out the FAQs and other important buyer’s info after our list!
- 1 Our Recommended IWB & AIWB Holsters
- 2 10 Best IWB & AIWB Holsters:
- 2.1 1. Ultimate Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry
- 2.2 2. Glock IWB Holster-Combat Veteran Owned Company
- 2.3 3. Concealed Carrier TM Universal IWB Holster for Concealed Carry
- 2.4 4. Relentless Tactical The Defender Leather IWB Holster
- 2.5 5. CYA Supply Co. Inside Waistband Holster Concealed Carry IWB
- 2.6 6. Alien Gear holsters ShapeShift Appendix Carry Holster Glock 19
- 2.7 7. Phlster Classic Holster With Tuckstrut
- 2.8 8. Fierce Defender IWB Kydex Holster Glock
- 2.9 9. Tulster Sig P365 Holster IWB Profile Holster
- 2.10 10. BrotherCraft Kydex Holster for Glock 48 – IWB AIWB
- 3 Tips On Choosing The Best Appendix Carry Holster
- 4 Things To Consider When Buying An Appendix Carry Holster
- 5 Appendix Carry Holster FAQs
- 6 Conclusion
Our Recommended IWB & AIWB Holsters
- Our Rating
- Fits subcompact to full-sized pistols and revolvers
Fits up to a 44" belly
Spare magazine pocket
- Our Rating
Adjustable Cant: 0 - 20 degree cant
Life time Warrenty: 100% Money back guarentee
10 Best IWB & AIWB Holsters:
Tips On Choosing The Best Appendix Carry Holster
Things To Consider When Buying An Appendix Carry Holster
Appendix Carry Holster FAQs
A good holster is just as important as a good gun. You need to be able to draw quickly and smoothly when fractions of a second count. Comfort is also important. If you don’t have a comfortable holster, you may avoid carrying. And the time you don’t have your gun is likely to be the time you need it.
Durability and function are not to be forgotten either. You want the best value for your money. Cheaply made holsters can be a headache. They wear out offer an awkward draw. Now that you know how to separate the best appendix holsters from the rest, go ahead and get your new one today