You want to experience your games in awesome detail and color on a 150″ screen? The only way to do that is with a good gaming projector. You’ve likely looked at them. It can be confusing. We’re not confused. We know all about projectors for home theater.
We spent a lot of time talking to gamers to find out what you want from your games. We sorted through all the available projectors to find those that will give you the immersive gaming experience you crave. So, here the the 8 best game projectors.
A quick word about lag:
Lag is the time between the projector’s reception of the signal from your game console to the time the that image appears. It is measures in milliseconds. You want no more than 50ms. Every projector that made our list has a lag of less than 35ms, which is virtually non-existent to the human brain.
- 1 8 Best 4K Projector for Gaming on the Market Today:
- 1.1 1. Optoma UHD60 True 4K Gaming Projector
- 1.2 2. ViewSonic 4K Projector for Gaming
- 1.3 3. BenQ TK800M 4K UHD Home Theater Gaming Projector
- 1.4 4. VAVA 4K Gaming Projector UHD Laser TV Home Theatre Projector
- 1.5 5. Sony 4K HDR Home Theater Video Projector Gaming
- 1.6 6. Epson Home Cinema 5050UB 4K Gaming Projector
- 1.7 7. JVC DLA-NX5 4K D-ILA Projector Gaming
- 1.8 8. Epson Home Cinema 4010 4K Gaming Projector
- 2 Factors To Consider When Shopping For The Best 4K Projector For Gaming
- 3 Best Game Projectors of 2020 FAQs
- 4 Conclusion
8 Best 4K Projector for Gaming on the Market Today:
Factors To Consider When Shopping For The Best 4K Projector For Gaming
Best Game Projectors of 2020 FAQs
So there you have it. You know now what to look for in a gaming projector. We’ve shown you the best ones that are available this year. The Optoma UHD60 is our winner due to its sweet all-around performance and totally fair price.
Can you imagine what gaming will be like with a huge, clear, detailed image with breathtaking color? We’re talking about a next level experience. How bad do you want it?
Do it. You deserve the best gaming projector with 4K resolution. Now you know how to find one. Go ahead and get one today. If you have never thought about home security, then do it when it’s not too late.